Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sky Organics Lavender Essential Oil - REVIEW

Sky Organics Essential Oil

I am an avid natural living girl so when I was given the opportunity to receive Sky Organics Lavender Essential Oil at a discounted price in exchange for a review I immediately jumped on the offer. I am very happy that I came across this wonderful brand of essential oils.


As soon as I opened the adorable little box this oil was packaged in, I could smell the strong, beautiful lavender scent. Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils because it has so many amazing properties and is so versatile. I have several bottles of lavender oil on hand at all times, some expensive brands and some cheap. Upon comparing the scent with my most expensive brand (Young Living), I was pleasantly surprised to not be able to tell a difference between the two scent wise. Having already used this in my diffuser, I don't notice any difference in the scent or effects of this compared to Young Living lavender oil. I tested the purity of this oil on an index card and, as expected, the oil completely evaporated after time meaning that it is indeed a 'pure' oil. I am very happy with the quality of this essential oil. The label lists this essential oil as 100% pure, 100% organic, 100% natural, no additives, and chemical free. From my testing and use of the oil (and my familiarity with lavender essential and essential oils in general), I have no reason to doubt any of these claims. The only con I have found with this oil so far is that the dropper releases drops extremely fast. I am used to slow dripping oils so this will take a bit of getting used to but it's certainly not a major concern.


I have already used this oil in several recipes, including my favorite 'all natural headache salve' and I am happy to report that it successfully cured my headache as expected. Overall I see no difference between this and my Young Living brand lavender essential oil. I am very pleased with this purchase and I will most likely be back to purchase other essential oils from Sky Organics in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment