Tuesday, March 15, 2016

All Natural Essential Oil Headache Relief Salve

All Natural Essential Oil Headache Relief Salve


I suffer from frequent headaches and migraines and I used to always pop pills without thinking twice about it. Since I've started my journey into all natural living, I decided I needed a better, safer way to treat my headaches. After much research, I have come up with the following recipe to treat those pesky headaches. This salve provide fast and safe relief.

Essential Oils included and why:
Peppermint Essential Oil - Peppermint oil has a cooling effect.
Lavender Essential Oil - Lavender oil helps ease tension.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Eucalyptus oil helps promote feelings of relaxation.


Ingredients:
Small Glass or Metal Container

Instructions:
1. Melt the coconut oil over a double boiler.
2. Once oil is completely melted, allow to cool slightly.
3. Stir in essential oils.
4. Allow salve to solidify before using.

*To use, rub salve into back of neck, temples, and/or forehead for quick headache pain relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment